31.7.11

Blogging start

 

I do not really know why i am starting blogging. 
Is it a way of escaping? Is it a way to express my thoughts? Is it the passion for fashion? Is it my need for inspiration?
Basically, i believe it is all the above and much more than these. If i think about the parts of my everyday life, fashion (in all types) is one of them for sure.
Fashion is not about today. Fashion is about yesterday, today AND tomorrow. Fashion is everywhere.
BUT, My passion is not for fashion in the end.
My passion is about personal style and about daring to be unique.
I hope via this blog to meet people i haven't met till today, share ideas, learn and have fun!

Kiss
D.
Follow d. and thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...